Monday
Owned by SAMS test
"I'm sure that was exciting, but I've got reptiles!"- Dr. Austin
No, no, that's not pot, Dr. Austin. Those are cherry tomatoes
FAMS lab- castration on tennis balls, dehorning on corn cobs, toggle pinning with honeydew melons
"Can you show me how to cut my balls off? Eww, that didn't sound right. Sorry ya'll"
Being entranced and disgusted with The Haunting
Went to bed early- I wasn't going to study anyway
Tuesday
One of the professors (Dr. Lathan) played a Chris Daughtry music video for us before class
Surgery lab- castration. I am assistant (yay!)
Studystudy
I took a personality test. It said I had martyr syndrome. I think it was right.
Wednesday
I GOT ENGAGED! WHO CARES WHAT ELSE HAPPENED??
Thursday
Skip all classes to study for imminent eq test
Eq test not that bad
wander down to eq and hear love stories
Sleep a lot
Friday
HB drama with Jack Russells, Kendra, and run aways
Doctor's appointment in Tuscaloosa. I will be so happy when I don't have to go any more! Sadly that is about 3 years away.
Bessie (one of the three surviving parvo puppies) was run over this morning
Dress fitting and the persuasive Mrs. Madea
Dinner with the folks
Take Byson home with me to have his funky eye thing looked at. Move Momma Dog back to Carrie, clean house
Saturday
sleep in
pick up the NEW litter of parvo puppies from the fabulous Dr. Meg in Columbus
Meg has a really cool house
Drive around looking at really cool antebellum houses with the Fiancee (woot!) with 6 poopy puppies
Studystudy at the Simrall engineering lab
Dinner and Pictionary man at Mandy's house with Abbey, Kristen, Brent, Amelia, Steven, Jenna, Julien, and the Fiancee (woot!). Plus the animals Cato, Libba, Phoebe, and Chloe
Teach Jeremy the finer points of subcutaneous fluids
Give the whole lot tamiflu (it really works!), kayopectate mix, and a tad of clavamox
Back to lab to studystudy anesthesia
The two sick ones are looking pretty meh overall. The kinda sick one is getting worse and the really sick one is miserable, poor dude. He cries whenever he's picked up because he knows he's going to be stuck with needles. I feel like whenever I give them fluids it just flows out the other end. I think the whole litter of 6 is going to break one by one.
No comments:
Post a Comment