Thursday, January 10, 2013

Jan 10th

Most mornings I get up around 6, maybe 5:30, and do some exercise, make coffee, clean house, take Toki out. Jeremy leaves for work about 7-7:30 and I leave around 8. Jeremy gets home at about 4-5 and I typically get home at 7-7:30. I'm tired a lot. I'm also working every other weekend.
The main floor with birch tapestry

You can see Jeremy's station there in the corner

Toki in the woods near our house. We also have a stream, the "Middle Patuxent" that Toki loves

One of the many playgrounds set on the walking trails in our area

The high voltage power lines nearby that will keep us supplied with power even in the direst conditions, and yet may give us cancer someday, somehow

10 week Bulldog puppy!

Work birthday party and team meeting

more wall tapestry

Christmas photo at Toodaddy's apartment

                                                            Jeremy's eye

Toki peering through the window