Made it to church- woohoo!
Skipped the movie and went out to eat at Abners. Which is good, because I got called in at 2:30pm. Got called in again at 5:30pm
Watched a dog code
Monday
More radiology rounds- I fail once again
I'm on ultrasound today- see a few cool procedures and some echocardiography
My stomach hurts!
Jeremy stayed up all night doing homework. He has two tests on Wednesday and one on Thursday.
Tuesday
On interpretation today- yay!
We spent near 2 hours interpreting horse hocks- boo
Cleaned up the house and made cheesecake brownies so Jeremy and Daniel could study in delectable cleanliness
Studied on the elliptical- very excellent
I need a radiology presentation topic- boo!
I need some matching scrubs...
Wednesday
Just not feeling it today
Everyone I ask about internships says I need to do research- except it's a little late for that. I was going to do research in the summer of 2008, but the surgery job came up. I like to think it was G^d's plan for me to not do research. Maybe it's in G^d's plan for me not to get an internship?
Hung out in ICU with Ashley and got to hear a lot of breast cancer puns :D
Weirdly giddy afternoon
Thursday
Still not feeling up to par- I'm getting a lot of pregnancy jokes
Busted out a lot of radiographs today- Super busy!
Comedy night
Friday
Not feeling better
Back room today
knocked out a barium study- oh yeah!
Ultraglaphs!- Sarah
Came home in a stink and went straight to bed
Saturday
Feeling better
Got no work done- the school library was closed. Also got called in but did no work
Kristin's lingerie shower tonight- very fun! Hanna has a lot of really cool dogs
Amanda (pictured above) is watching Dexter season 4
Sunday
Got called in at 8:30am
Slept a lot
Studied
No comments:
Post a Comment