I'm still trying to whip my life into some sort of sense so I can start doing more things. No, that doesn't make sense, does it?
Right now I do homeward bound, school, job, dog care, and church. I'm adding in running with the boardtown runners on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and every other Saturday, CVF on Fridays at lunch. Maybe soon RUF will rejoin my repertoire :)
Life has been busy, but I suppose I chose it that way. On Saturday I ran 15 miles with the Boardtowners, did a physical exam on our surgery dog, Easton, helped with Homeward Bounds medical day, and went to a play. On Sunday I went to church and completely overhauled my room. On Monday, I finished cleaning my room and my car and bought a new phone (which I love!). Tuesday I was the surgeon in surgery lab and did my first neuter (whoot!), ran a few fecals, washed surgery instruments and linens, ran with my foster dog, took my cat and my other foster dog to the vet, and pretended to study. Today I got up at 4am and did a tempo with the boardtown runners, went to class all morning, slept through lunch and my 1pm class in the library, arranged the call schedule, paid bills, deposited checks, did Path club stuff, and then came home to study for the therio test tomorrow.
Tomorrow is a full day, plus RUF, and Friday is another test. Saturday is the homeward bound drop off day, prayer walk, and I'm going home for Dad's birthday.
With all of this, it's a wonder that I'm making Bs. I get so mad at myself for doing sub-par, but life is crazy.
I'm so ready for November 17th
1 comment:
B's are not sub-par, even for you. You've got to have some sort of life outside of school or you'll be miserable, plus it's just not healthy. Hope to see you tomorrow at RUF!
Post a Comment