Monday, October 13, 2008

August-October

I dropped off the face of the earth there for a bit, but hopefully I have returned to stay! I let go of RUF, CVF, cleaning house, washing clothes, washing dishes, putting sheets on my bed, and cooking food (you'd be surprised how satiating a jar of peanut butter is).

I've learned that I can do little studying for my tests and make Bs and I've learned that things will usually work out so there's no use stressing about it.

I was in the school paper, FRONT PAGE, last Friday. My pups and I, we were cute. I am now the poster child for Homeward Bound. Yeah, front page totally busts the back of the paper snippets about track I garnered years ago.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Let me just say that I'm a big fan of you and Jeremy. :D

I miss you in my life, but I'm so glad you're doing what you love. (BTW, I reread the Homeward Bound article and there's one sentence in there that one of the editors changed/messed up, and it really doesn't make any sense. Please forgive us for that one!) We need a catch-up date sometime...eventually. :)