Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Final Final!

Tomorrow at 8am I will take my Equine final and then pass out. It will be wonderful. HB is over as well! It has taught me teamwork, boldness, faith, compassion, understanding, patience, and perspective. Myriad times there were, that I did not believe things would be ok. My Teacher, Amy White, would give me a hug and say, "Everything's gonna be alright, dude!" and lo and behold it would. Out of the shadows a willing foster would appear and take dogs home. It was amazing how helpful everyone has been. I have never seen so much selfless compassion in my life as I have this last semester. I am blessed to be a part of that.
I am still encouraged to quit by various folks, which is something I have come to silently resent in my passive-aggressive way. In my spare time I then comprise reels of spirited debate inside my mind by which I expound upon the good Homeward Bound does for me and for the world and annihilate my opponent with my deft reasoning and eloquence. It's all very gratifying, I assure you, dear reader.
I bought twelve Five Hour energy shots from the Dollar Tree. They are amazing things. The only thing better would be amphetamines, which I hope I will be able to acquire one day.
Of course, with the HB and the school and the procrastination I do, important things have fallen to the wayside. Things like RUF and running. Maybe one day (the day I acquire those amphetamines) I will be able to do those things too!

No comments: