Monday, May 17, 2010

Pictures from our ophthalmology exam lab and from Mary Clyde Merrill Day

CHOWDER!

Sophie

Flynn

Katie B looking at Nora's eyes

Mandy doing indirect ophthalmoscopy

Big man, little dog
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
For MC day, Jeremy and I drove to Tuscaloosa Saturday afternoon. We left for Birmingham (to pick up Aunt Fran) at 5:40 am. We arrived in Andalusia at 10am. It was a fun day! Gamma really loved it! She got $1000, some flowers, lots of food, and lots of sweet letters from the choir. One lady wrote her a really funny and cute poem. Bop-Bop/Jake was about the same. His hip was hurting him, but he was cheery overall. He had a conversation with Mom and I and kept saying "Well, nobody's perfect" and "That's your story and you're sticking to it, eh?". Then we convinced him to take a shower. At least he's happy! We drove Fran back to Birmingham and me Uncle Dwight at the Iguana Grill for dinner. Jeremy and I got home at 11pm Sunday night. 

Aunt Fran

Gamma with an old friend, mom in the foreground

There was a LOT of food!

Aunt Fran, Mom, and their old high school English teacher

Aunt Fran, Gamma, and Mom

Jeremy was looking for a splinter

Jeremy had some fun with the camera

This is different

And that's me...

This is me posing for Jeremy

I took a Star Magazine from Gamma's house

I was tired on the trip back