This place is amazing!!
Also, I made NO Cs! Yayayayayayay! But, dang, it was close! I made exactly an 80 in small animal and my final grade in diagnostic imaging was a 77, but there was a final course grade curve of 3 points, so score!
I take this as a definite sign that G^d wants me to specialize in something someday.
Down here in clinic land I love it! It's all very intuitive. The clinicians point you in the right direction (sometimes) and then leave you to it. I like just playing with stuff until I figure it out. I was playing around with the radiology machine yesterday.
I've had a femur fracture, a medial patellar luxation, a MPL recheck, a euthanasia, and a cat that was attacked by something. Tomorrow I have a granulomatous meningoencephalitis pug patient coming in. Yeah, it's crazy!
Most of the people down here know (and I think like) me too. I've gotten familiar with everyone after running down here everyday to ask Amy a question or doing HB stuff or working as a surgery tech.
I could do this for the rest of my life :)
No comments:
Post a Comment