We had our first pharmacology test yesterday. I had some old exams that had been passed down to me from a third year that I shared with my class on a public forum on the school's website. Most people saw it, looked over it for 30 min or so, and went in to take the test.
It was the same test. I had given the entire class of 76 the test. Afterwards I immediately told the professor and emailed the class telling them what had happened. The professor said we would likely have to be retested. Most of my class (including myself) had stayed up most of the night to study for this and were not happy.
I got an email from somebody calling me out on a shady incident from last semester from which they extrapolated I had known that the old exam was illegal. See, last semester I asked a few juniors for help with an upcoming test. So they got together and came up with a list of things that they could remember from the test and sent it to me with the instructions to put my name on it and to share it with everyone. I passed it off as a study guide and went on studying as usual. Seems it was an eerily accurate study guide, as they had remembered a lot and the test was unchanged. I got a few askance glances from that.
I'm not sure how legal that sort of stuff is....but I like the help.
I sent out an apology to my class, saying I was sorry for screwing them over. And everyone was very nice and replied back saying it was ok and they didn't hate me. My class is really gracious.
I also quit HB until this semester is over so I can save my GPA. There's also a tizzy in HB right now about drama.
Is it spring break yet?
No comments:
Post a Comment