Tuesday, March 31, 2009

7 days

I went in to testify on Thursday. It was not the most stellar day that I've had in my life. I had slept about 3 hours for the last two nights studying for the small animal test that morning and then had a surprise lab that afternoon. I was pretty beat. The Honor Court met in a imposing conference room in the main office of the vet school. They had me come in and say what happened in my own words, and then I was done. It was slightly anticlimactic! I had imagined being interrogated mercilessly.
After me, my friend went in to tell their side of the story. They later told me that everything worked out okay, and that no one was expelled.

Yesterday was our 3rd special species exam. On Thursday we have our second Pharmacology exam, and that's the last pre-final tests we will take! I have about 7 days of class left!

No comments: