Stuff from last week:I am always wrong
Annie calling me at 6:30 am to drive her to her car because of a family emergency
Jules calls me to claim her position as my Valentine :), plus memories of heart-shaped flaky biscuits
Kim's dad not doing so well
Mrs. Askew's painting of Amanda, Dot (my dog), Zip (Lucy's colt), Lucy (Kim's mare), and I in the primary care wing of the hospital
Tyson's was last weekend (see above picture)
Overwhelmedness
Idolatry
Tests 6 and 7!
8 and 9 are next Monday and Thursday!
Defining my most embarrassing moment
Studying to Ronnie Freeman
Fruit Stripes gum tattoo
90/100 on Neuroscience exam and 30/30 on Neuroscience Lab exam, which gives me a combined score of 120/130
I got the surgery job! In fact, we all did
Adderall is amazing
Twister at cake night!
My car won't start again
More urban dancing
Why can't I do body rolls?
This is a wonderful pathology website: http://w3.vet.cornell.edu/nst/nst.asp?Fun=Home
Dissection of the thorax
No one has graduated with a 4.0 from MSU-CVM in five years, so why am I trying?
Going home for a day
Mailed off for Brazil visa
Still trying to cut my own hair
Mormon cartoon
Lunar eclipse
Immune system over-reaction to the yellow fever vaccine
The weird dreams that happen during the 10 minute naps between classes
Missing the Mississippi Veterinary Medical Association day (yes!) for a doctor's appointment
Got an M-club ring, which is pretty awesome
Can't have depths without surfaces
The surgery group rush
Good talks with Mom and Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment