
School started back
I tried to make myself give away ~80% of my clothes and in the process cleaned out the rest of my room
Of the 20% left, 15% of it is t-shirts
I realized how expensive vegetarian food is
Talked a lot with Kristen about nothing in particular.
Found out that Kangaroos have a cloaca
Learned how to necropsy and animal
Had Torie try to set me up with a short, Jewish, nerd lover of Japanese culture who lives in Long Island
Puppy-sat
Dissected the face of a dog
Biked to class in 20 degree weather
Learned how to make broccoli salad, which is delicious
Watched Saw III (egads!) and Stardust
Went home and came back
Signed up to go to Brazil
Signed up for the SAVMA conference over Easter weekend
Registered for classes (yeah, I hadn't registered yet. I don't know how it's done exactly as it's been done for me these last four years)
Discovered what DAMNIT really means
Was instructed on the twelve cranial nerves, their afferent and efferent components, GSA, GSE, SSA, GVE, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment