Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Jan 14-20


Jen expresses doubt about her future professional running career
Lab group synergy
Lab group dissonance
Lizzie (now Elizabeth) shows up asking about her bike and we have a wonderful talk
I teach 5 people the awkward turtle
I go dressed as hippie to the RUF Disco Dance party
Started fretting about surgery groups
Rediscovered why I want to be normal-er so much
Read about innate human morality in both the New York Times and in Mere Christianity
People do want their bikes back
The paper airplane Olympics are alive and well
What Not to Wear may invade our classroom
Not everyone can touch their sublingual ducts with their tongue
People love puppy chow
It never snows in Mississippi :(
Bonding with Kristen at Barnhills :)
~40% of the stuff I own is green
Learning about kidneys makes me worry about my kidney cyst
My lab group is made up of earth, wind, fire, and water!
I'm easily embarrassed at dance parties
Neuroscience is very cool
I cannot read German :(
Never thought that Bible study promos could be so entertaining

No comments: