Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I used to dye my hair a lot. It was cool, because I had always wanted to do it. It was not cool because it did not look good.


I do not like my arms. Just overall I'm not into it

I didn't used to be into music as a thing. But then one day I realized that it was very important because it said a lot about you as a person.

I have my mother's sensitive ears

I tried to run the other day and it was difficult. I am ashamed of myself.

Jeremy is my role model. He's so cool under pressure

I like drink umbrellas

When I was a kid, my role model was the 12 year old girl from the Jesus of Nazareth movie that Jesus raises from the dead. I based this on 1) she had black hair 2) she was 12 and 3) Jesus liked her, so she must have been cool

I like Ecclesiastes because Solomon's like, "Aight, just chill out guys."

I used to worry excessively that the Rapture was going to happen in the year 2000.

As a kid, if I couldn't sleep I would make up stories. I wrote some down. They were terrible.

Puddleglum makes me uncomfortable



You know that movie, The Brave Little Toaster? I hate that Toaster.