On Friday, we went to Tuscaloosa. I hit up Old Navy and bit the bullet of skinny jeans, the trend that will not die, and Jeremy quizzed the staff of Best Buy about TVs. I also got some sweet wedges, if you really care. Old Navy is weird in their vanity sizing. My shoe size there is a 6, but my real size is 7.5.
This is what the wedges look like (but with stripes!) if you're really interested. Heels are cool...I'm a solid 5'9" in these. I can almost look Jeremy in the chin with these on.
And the skinny jeans look like this. They don't look too terrible on me. Some others I tried on vacuum sealed themselves to calf and I just couldn't do that to the eyes of the general public.
And this is what Jeremy was fixated on at Best Buy (the TV, not the young family on the bike).
We went to the Sunday night Fresh Brew. I got to hear Daniel Headley's story. He has the grand intonation of a politician. I could see him run for office in something, but not with the piercings in. Not in Mississippi, at least.


