We're halfway through exam week! 3 down, 3 to go!
So far we're looking at straight B's, which is faaaannnntabulous.
Assuming I get the full 100 point lab grade and I made a 77% or higher on the final, then I have a B in SAMS!
I continued my mediocre B streak throughout the entirety of food animal.
And the Pharmacology final was brutal. I made a C on it, but my grade averages out to a nice mid-B.
In Equine I have a mid-B. If I make above a 67 on the final I'll get to keep it.
Low B in Diagnostic Imaging. There are only two tests, the midterm and the final both worth 100 points. Making below a B on that final would be disaster.
In Special Species we only have to know about chickens, and the professor essentially handed us the exam.
I've never made this many B's in my life, but right now mediocrity is great with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment