Monday:
Dr. Bailey still out with diverticulosis
Have you ever been so tired that you're really stupid? That's me for the last two weeks.
Friend's interrogation at lunch
Anatomy exam freak-out
Cake night, talking with Aubra and Kate, and Memphis lost
the distraction
Tuesday:
driving to the lab to put the dog up at 4am
skipping Tuesday's classes to study
I promise you, I failed Anatomy Exam II :( :( :(
Falling asleep during Bible Study
Not setting fire to my apartment while cooking
The encounter with the ravine
Relationship advice from Kristen that was surprisingly apt
Wednesday:
Zeus dies, the punk
Where's a lingerie store when you need one?
Dinner date, adventures with sushi
Thursday:
Being mean and stressed and tired and flipping out about life on Thursday
Pictures that start with the letter "b"
The "private" talk with Annalissa that grew to involve Nathan Tircuit, Joy Richardson, Ashley, Mary Katherine Blackwell, The Creepy Guy Whose Name I Do Not Know, Carl Carbonell, Ross, and sundry others
Friday:
Studying till 2am on Friday and waking up at 4am
Physiology Exam II!!!
Skipping class to buy lingerie and Bath and Body works
Lingerie showers embarrass me (in the blushing, giggly way), even though I was just a guest
Caffeine spray- it burns my tongue
Zeus is healed!
Battlestar Galactica!
Talking throughout all of Lady in the Water
Saturday:
Secrets
My car runs out of gas
The drunk girls on the patio and their insightful commentary
Hanging out with the NCC crowd all day Saturday and yet actually getting some studying done
Relationship interrogation with Chris
I cannot catch pretzels
Going to see Little Shop of Horrors with TDaH
Sunday:
Dad's letter
"Although the Lord has given you bread of privation and water of oppression, He, you Teacher will no longer hide Himself, but your eyes will behold your Teacher. Your ears will hear a word behind you, 'This is the way, walk in it.'" Is 30:20-21
Sleeping in (finally!)
NCC
Being distracted all day
sharing subway sandwiches
Oreo cookies and fellowship at community group
V's recommendation of Provigil for all my alertness needs
Neuro test III on Tuesday, thus no visiting Jules this weekend :(
20 days until school is out...
The GPA situation:
75 on last Epidemiology test (93 on previous test), 16.67 out of 16.67 on epidemiology assignment
81.5 on last Infectious Agents test (96 on both previous tests)
94 on last Pathology test!!! (86 on first test, 90 on second)
88 on last anatomy test, I probably got a C or lower on this one :(
94ish on last Physiology test
120/130 on first Neuro test, 91 on second Neuro test
Dr. Bailey might curve the grades of the last Anatomy Exam because he was not the one in charge of it this time. I hope. If G^d wants me to make a 4.0, then He'll work it out. I did all I could in the time I had and that obviously wasn't enough.
Kate Hardin was talking to me about semester III. It sounds like a doozy. She used statements like:
Everyone failed individual tests
I'm pretty much failing X class right now
You can't learn it all, you have to pick and choose what's most important
Ouch! S3 is going to hurt.
No comments:
Post a Comment