I'll have the rest of my notes on Brazil up eventually, fear not!
This will be a challenging 6 weeks
The vet school is an ice cube
Bradford Pear petals raining down
We opened up the abdomen on the dog
Studying till 2am on Tuesday and waking up at 6am to run
Cleaned my room by stuffing everything into my closet
Peter Ireland appreciation day!
V has an opossum
Beautiful weather
Tried to talk Nathan Tircuit into letting RUF play assassins next semester
Lengthy Bible study discussions
Lengthy post-Bible study discussions and Scottish accents
Started studying epidemiology at 1am Thursday morning, slept from 2-4:30am, test at 8am
Forced to use another dexedrine
Did not do well on Epi
Did a neurology exam on a REAL dog! Yay!
The dog's (a beagle) name was Lady
Elected (more like volunteered) to be Treasurer of the Pathology Club next year
HUGE Pathology test tomorrow
I am very tired
The boys playing football in the MDL
I have really got to get my act together
The police are loathe to become entangled in my bike affair
I am Marielle's "wife" :)
Learning life lessons from Beauty and the Geek
The FINAL season of Battlestar Galactica begins next week!
Learning to write left handed
Distinctive laughs
Drawing things in Starbucks after RUF
Sharing microbes and coffee cups
1/3 of the Class studying pathology in the MDL all Thursday night, complete with donuts and coffee that our class mom, Kylee, brought for us :)
I am so tired
Almost bleeding out because of a razor cut (note the hyperbole)
Pancakefest!
I slept only two hours out of 44 from Thursday morning till very early Saturday morning. (not hyperbole)
Prayer walk that devolved into Conversation walk
Watching the Cup Game in the Union
RUF crawfish boil- Suicidal Margarine- Sam Vargas - learning the cup game
Fires and timing
TDaH saving my life
Ewok movie night and the mystery man that nobody knew
Visited New Covenant Church
More cup game at the potluck
"I know a ditty nutty as a fruitcake Goofy as a goon and silly as a loon
Some call it pretty others call it crazy but they all sing this tune:
Mairzy Doats and Dozy Doats
And liddle lamzy divey
A kiddley divey too, wouldn't you?
Yes!
Mairzy doats and Dozy Doats and liddle lamzy divey
A kiddley divey too, wouldn't you?
If the words sound queer, and funny to your ear, a little bit jumbled and jivey,
Sing "Mares eat oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy"
Oh! Mairzy Doats and Dozy Doats and liddle lamzy divey
A kiddley divey too, wouldn't you - oo? A kiddley divey too, wouldn't you?"
No comments:
Post a Comment